It is a systems monitoring tool. We monitor the performance of the endpoints by checking the Pulseway console. If a particular endpoint is over 90% then it sends me a notification. We remotely control our systems through Pulseway. We do Windows upgrades through the console. It monitors the system and shows the real monitoring of the systems. It also lets us know how much memory is being used.
What is Pulseway?Pulsewayâs solution, delivered in a software as a service (SaaS) model, remotely monitors and manages Windows, Linux and OS X systems and any application using the monitoring API from any smartphone, tablet or web browser.
Download the Network Monitoring Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022
Pulseway CustomersDell, Canon, Siemens, Harvard University, Northwestern University
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Review Length
Showingreviews based on the current filters.
Shows the real monitoring of the systems and lets us know how much memory is being used
Pros and Cons
- "We like the patching of the window updates in the client's systems. You can automatically do updates with a single click."
- "They have good technical support but it's not excellent."
What is our primary use case?
How has it helped my organization?
Window updating and checking which endpoints are not performing up to the mark is a big task for us, it has improved my organization because it will give us a complete report. It will track all of the configurations of the system. You can run a report for asset inventory. It gives a report about the hardware that's running on the ground.
What is most valuable?
We like the patching of the window updates in the client's systems. You can automatically do updates with a single click. There are automatic tasks. If you want to run a script in a remote system then you can do so. There are many aspects that make the work for the administrator a lot easier.
They have made a lot of improvements. We have a lot more reports, there are more automation options and better scheduling features. You can schedule workflows, which tasks you want in your workflow.
For how long have I used the solution?
We have been using it for around nine months.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
It is stable. If we have any challenges, support adds the features that we request as soon as we need them. The development team is very helpful.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
Scalability is very easy. We have around 20 users. There are 10 servers on which the users have deployed Pulseway.
How was the initial setup?
The initial setup was very easy for us. It is easy to deploy. You only have to add one system and it automatically takes the IP range and automatically starts installing in the particular range of that IP. We can install it in half an hour.
It automatically detects it in our system then you only need to click "install."
To configure the entire thing takes one to two hours.
We used Pulseway for support of the deployment. They installed the application on our server.
What other advice do I have?
We are very satisfied with the product. You can deploy it on your mobile phone and you can control everything about your IP infrastructure from home. You can access the servers from your mobile.
I would rate it an eight out of ten.
They have good technical support but it's not excellent.
It has made life a lot easier for the administrators. It has taken a lot of burdens off of them. There are many reports. You can perform many of the functions remotely.
Which deployment model are you using for this solution?
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Download our free Network Monitoring Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Pulseway, SolarWinds, Paessler AG, and more!
- When evaluating Network Performance Monitoring, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
- What is the best network monitoring software for large enterprises?
- What Questions Should I Ask Before Buying a Network Monitoring Tool?
- Anyone switching from SolarWinds NPM? What is a good alternative and why?
- What is the best tool for SQL monitoring in a large enterprise?
- What tool do you recommend using for VoIP monitoring for a mid-sized enterprise?
- Why is it important to monitor traffic on your network?
- What software solution would you recommend to monitor user machines?
- Choosing a monitoring solution for cloud services: Azure Monitor vs PRTG Network Monitor
- What open source tool can one use to measure bandwidth from one's upstream service provider?